I'm married to my best friend, we have three grown daughters, our oldest is April, who has one daughter, Kayla and hubby Ted. They live in Utah. Tina, our middle daughter is living in Indiana. Trina, our youngest, is married to Brian and they
have two children, Charlie(named Charles Montelle after his grandfathers) and Nicci(her full name is Nichole Leigh). They live in Mississippi.
Well, here it is a new year and I haven't posted but twice in 2009! I'm going to start posting weekly with what charity projects I get done for that week. Here is a picture of the hats I made last winter for my grandson and granddaughter. Hope I can't get this to work. :-)
Dottie, hi! I need to post more also. I'm way behind. I think I also havn't posted since Janurary. You are cool and I love to go to Hobby Lobby, too. God bless! Dianah
Your gradchildren are so cute and precious. Love their hats.
ReplyDeleteCute kids and cute hats. Hope you blog more, it's fun.
ReplyDeleteSwing by any of my blogs; the welcome mats always out
Sandy
Dottie, hi! I need to post more also. I'm way behind. I think I also havn't posted since Janurary. You are cool and I love to go to Hobby Lobby, too.
ReplyDeleteGod bless!
Dianah